3.30.2011

weekend warriors

I have this fabulous friend.  Her name is Sarah and you should read her blog.  We have been BFFs for a few years now and she has been the biggest supporter of this blog.  We were talking last night, and she suggested my next post about Weekender Bags under $150.  I thought that was a splendid idea.


lug round-trip shuttle bus weekender bag
$104

vera bradley travel frame bag
$105




vera bradley small duffle
$69

need supply co. the weekender bag
currently out of stock
$72

betsey johnson skulls lace weekender
$138


my biotiful bag
$79


and if you are willing to splurge:

stella mccartney leopard-print weekender bag
$1,085

These are a few of my favorites.  Where have you found the perfect weekender bag?


2 comments:

Allison said...

I found this one (but in plum) at Target on sale for just $20 last fall! I love it because it's enormous and fits everything, but looks like a purse!

http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Front-Style-Weekender-Duffle/dp/B003FNQY7C/ref=sc_pd_gwvub_3_title

Unknown said...

Of course the one that I want and I'm drooling over is $1,085 ..... Thats like 3 vactions or 1 bag, I think I'd rather have the vacations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover