4.26.2011

julie haus

Last night, my favorite fashionista & sorority sister of mine, Megan, introduced me to Julie Haus. Browsing her website, I fell in love with her Spring 2011 Collection.  Inspired by a secluded Victorian mountain lodge that Julie Haus and her husband spend time at every summer in the Catskills, her Spring 2011 Collection has a tranquil and romantic air about it.  You'll be sure to fall in love with the delicate draping, a hint of color, and a chic investment.  Though some pieces are a bit pricey, ranging from $300-700, you'll be sure to find something you can treasure for years to come. I'm eyeing those navy shorts and that breezy yellow tank.  Though, I would be completely satisfied with that ultra feminine, draping  pastel blouse and structured shorts - or that khaki and navy blazer or the sequined blazer - a girl can never have too many sequined items in her closet.  Can't you tell? I'm in love.





















1 comment:

caroline said...

Don't you just want every piece?!


Make sure to stop by my blog for the Julie Haus Show the Hope dress giveaway!

http://sweetcarolineinthecity.com/style/giveaway

XO,
Caroline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover