4.25.2011

princess kate

After spending an evening with William & Kate, I've decided that Prince William should have attended The University of Iowa, & met and fallen in love with me (I suppose that's a bit more "The Prince & Me", but a girl can dream). But alas, he's marrying the girl of his dreams this Friday morning, Kate Middleton.  While I may not get to become a princess in my lifetime, I can sure find some inspiration on how to dress like one.

What to wear to a Royal event or just a night on the town...



Perfect attire for a little retail therapy...




Patterned Wrap dresses with minimal accessories for Sunday Brunches


 Statement Accessories


The LBD



Street Style



 Prim & Proper



Three of my favorite Kate Middleton Looks





So tell me, will you be watching come this Friday, for the wedding of the year?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover