11.01.2011

Crafts & DIYs

Sunday's crafts including t-shirt pillows out of my boyfriend's old shirts & fold-over clutches.  C doesn't understand and cannot comprehend why a woman would want to use a clutch that large.  I proved him wrong, showing how much it can hold for a night out, but I don't think he will every fully understand a girl's love for her accessories.  My last project of the evening was adding a new bracelet to my collection {see here}.  It is perfect for layering with numerous other pieces of arm candy.  My goal is to eventually open an etsy shop, but I need to find a few more hours in the day!  What do you think?! 

PS. GO CARDS!  




1 comment:

Erica said...

That pillow looks great!

Erica
www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover