11.16.2011

November Birchbox

It's birchbox time again! I felt like a kid waiting for Santa all week, anxiously checking my mailbox everyday for all of the high-end goodies soon to arrive. It finally reached my mailbox on Saturday - funny thing, a girl I work with also receives a birchbox every month but she got her's days before I did - everyone gets them at different times!  Have you signed up for your birchbox yet? What favorite product have you discovered?




My favorite items this month are in a three-way tie between twirl by kate spade new york {has been on my wish list for the longest time, I hope Santa brings it in my stocking}, alex and isabelle hair tie {doesn't snag and no crimping - consider me sold}, & last but not least the jouer lip enhancer {plumps & conditions at once, regular chap stick just can't compete with that}.  I haven't used the Zoya - Noel nail polish yet, but I am planning to bust out a quick mani just in time for the Zac Brown Band concert I'm going to this weekend with my boyfriend! I am so happy that I didn't cave and buy the blue polish the other day as this polish is exactly what I was searching for!  As for the super smile toothpaste, I have used it the past three days, it does the job, but I am not seeing any difference with the whitening of my teeth -- maybe it takes a few more days?  Overall, great products this month, I've very happy with everything I received!

What is Birchbox? Birchbox is a monthly subscription of high-end beauty product samples. For $10 a month you get a box of 4-5 hand-picked sample products (based on an online questionnaire) shipped to your door.  It is a fun way to discover what you love without the commitment of the luxury price tags.
If you are interested in signing up, click here for a referral!
Birchbox is a fantastic gift idea if you are looking for a creative gift for the holidays! There's something for everyone! Click here to shop the Holiday Gift Guide!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I just received my first Birchbox the other day & posted about it yesterday :) Check it out!

http://theprettyfactor.blogspot.com/2011/11/birchbox-november.html

www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I had a total different one. Most of the products you got I got them 2 months ago...

Check out what I recieved: http://gayleswishlist.blogspot.com/2011/11/novembers-birchbox.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover