5.15.2012

Her Way // My Way: Juniper

Her Way // My Way

Joie Ogden Blouse // J. Crew Pencil Skirt {Similar} // Wedges // Barney's Envelope Clutch {Similar} // Kulfi Strands Necklace

Mixing navy & aqua is subtle way to test the waters of color-blocking this season without going overboard. This is my take on Lucy Laucht’s work-wear outfit I first pinned {here}. I swapped out the blouse for a sleeveless number with bright coordinating lining and added nude wedges, a practical choice for the office.

Here is my look, thanks to this bit of inspiration – dress & heels from the Shops at Target Collection by The Webster Miami!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the look you picked out!!

But really love your shoes! :)

Houndstooth & High Heels said...

What channel does this show come on!? I feel like I'm missing out!

http://houndstoothandhighheels.blogspot.com/

xo, S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover