5.22.2012

Old Favorites

When not dressing for the office or for a night out, you can usually find me in some variation of this outfit; a comfy tee & denim.  I have started to clean out my closet {it's quite the process, but stay tuned, you will soon be able to shop my closet!} and have come across a few long lost favorites, this skirt included.  I wore this outfit out for a quick bite to eat with my boyfriend. Also, I am very pleased to introduce you to my boyfriend's pup, Floyd, he wanted to make his apparence in these photos too :)


American Apparel Top // J.Crew Chambray Skirt // Rebecca Minkoff Cross Body BAG


 







5 comments:

Kelli said...

so cute!! love how basica but stylish this is. are you going to be selling on threadflip?? i've seriously been making piles and piles of stuff that i just need to photograph. so time consuming!!

Taylor said...

love that purse!!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

these pics are awesome-- what kind of camera did you get that your using?

PS- you might have a second career in modeling!

Lauren said...

You look great!

I have been my cleaning my closet out, as well. It is a horrible task. So many things to go through and I have been finding some odd, very dated things. Ha. It's fun though. I came across a couple gems I forgot I had, too.

Love that bag. I am a huuuge Minkoff fan. I just love all of her bags. They are great!

Love the sneak appearance by the pup! My boyfriend's dog sneaks in sometimes, too! She gets jealous I'm getting the attention! ;)

Lauren

henning love said...

this basic outfit looks like my summer staples, casual t-shirt a cute skirt and a fun crossbody bag. i love yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover