7.13.2012

Model Off Duty: Caroline Brasch Nielsen

Off Duty: Caroline Brasch Nielsen
T by Alexander Wang Tee // Current/Elliott Denim {love this style} // TOPSHOP Leather Quilted Pouch // Daytrip Leather Vest // Michael Antonio Love Me Suede Nude Heels // Ray-Ban Sunnies

Happy Friday! It's been a busy week over here at The Brunette One. After my recent traveling escapades, I've spent the entire week playing catch up {laundry is for Sundays - right??}. And on a very exciting note, I can officially announce that I have accepted a new job within my company and will be working in merchandise buying by the end of the month. I have been lucky to work at a place where I've been able to not only travel around the world but further my career in a direction that I've been itching to get into since starting my blog.  


Have a great weekend!! :)




{image 1}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this!!! I wish I dressed like a model off duty all the time!! They always have the most amazing wardrobes. xoxo

Cathy said...

Congrats...being an international buyer is one of my dream jobs! Love this versatile and year-round, classy with an edge, look! Printed Current/Elliott jeans are one of my current addictions :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats! That sounds like an AMAZING opportunity. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover