8.06.2012

Chicago











A quick recap of an amazing weekend spent in Chicago. C & I spent Saturday wandering the city & eventually made our way to Navy Pier.  We then ventured to our friend's rooftop for a few cold drinks before the storm rolled in. The storm didn't ruin our evening plans and we were able to #getontheboat for twelve's Cruise for a Cause {I am their bracelet designer, get your twelve arm swag here - this month, all proceeds benefit CFF} - even Chris from The Bachelorette/The Bachelor Pad made an appearance! Sunday was spent sleeping in, patio brunching, and convincing C to stay a little bit later so I could visit Zara {had I realized it was only a block and a half from the hotel, I would have done some serious damage on Saturday}. 

All in all, one j'mazing weekend.


the twelve team

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Glad you had a good trip here :) -L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover