9.05.2012

Keeping Busy

There are many things that are making my happy list this week. To start things off, it is already Wednesday, who doesn't love a short work week? I'm heading to dinner tonight with a new co-worker {Emily} & our mutual friend, Katelyn {Katalina Girl}. Thursday will mark my final ballet class preparation before the real thing starts next week {I'll be teaching adult beginner ballet this fall}. And come Friday, I will be heading to Kansas City Fashion Week this weekend & meeting up with Kat {everyday chic}. Busy, busy, busy. I love it!

Thanks to the wonderful world of personal style blogging, I've selected a few outfit inspirations for this weekend, which helps make my busy week a bit less stressful when I realize I have all the makings of these outfits in my closet {saving those pennies - next spring, I will be making it to LuckyFABB and IFBCon!}.

jenni from going west {a fellow iowan}
leather shorts + white blazer + ankle strap heels

kendi from kendieverday
black trousers + statement necklace + wedges

wendy from wendy's lookbook
printed pant + peplum + nude heels

julia from gal meets glam
leather pleated skirt + pattern blouse + chain strap purse

wide leg pants + gray tee + collar necklace

So let me know - what will you be wearing this weekend as we ring in Fashion Week?! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover