9.13.2012

NYFW Snapshots

I may have not made it to New York Fashion Week, but I've been following along on twitter & instagram like it's my job. That girl who 'hearts' every photo, yup, that's me and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  Here are a few looks I've been obsessing over from my favorite designers.

Jenni Kayne
Boyfriend sweaters & high-waisted shorts, bright poppy colors, neutral + tweed, and of course, stripes {that drop waist hi-low number - yes, that happened}. If I could have it my way, I could wear her fashions every.single.day. 






Marissa Webb
A former designer for J.Crew, Marissa Webb showed her true clothers at her first showing at NYFW. With a mixture of sequins, color, monochromatic styling and leather leaves us with a striking balance between masculine and feminine design.  This chic collection would make a great companion to the office!





J.Crew
Skunk printed pants & a banana print graphic tank. Enough said. 




So, let's hear it. What were your favorite looks & moments from New York Fashion Week?

{images via style.com}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover