10.31.2012

Steal Her Style: Joan Watson + Elementary


I've become enamoured with CBS's new show, Elementary. And what I love more than a great mystery, is a great pair of boots. And boots seem to be Joan Watson's speciality. Though I have a feeling that she {or her alter ego, Lucy Liu} may be purchasing a few more Rag + Bone booties then I can ever afford in my life, a girl can dream.



Here are a few of my favorite looks to date, though I'm still trying to track down this amazing military jacket she wore a few weeks ago.

{images via google}

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I saw your tweet about this and was hoping you'd do a post! She DOES have great style!! :)
Happy Halloween!
Leopard and Lavender

Anonymous said...

Pretty much in love with that jacket! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kara said...

Do you know where I can find her 1/2 moon earrings she's worn in a few episodes? Been searching everywhere! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover