1.16.2013

Viva Las Vegas


After a long day of travel {delayed flights, etc.}, we made it to Vegas just in time to hit up a bit of Fashion Show Mall {picked up thisthis, these, & this - Zara, in person, is the one exception to my shopping hiatusand a delicious Mexican meal at El Segundo Sol, hello tableside guacamole, and the penny slot machines. I will admit the time change and the long day of travels put me to bed rather early last night, but today,Vegas - I'm ready for you!  I'm here for a work conference the next few days and then staying on through the weekend for a little fun in Vegas with my family - my dad is here for work as well and my mom will meet us on Friday! 

Post may be a bit sporadic the rest of the week - but to make sure to follow along on twitter & instagram!

PS. Make sure to enter the Milani Cosmetics Giveaway - ends on Sunday!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm headed to VEGAS in 7 weeks! I absolutely cannot wait! Hope you have an amazing time!

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

SO jealous! i wish we had work trips in Vegas :D hope you have an amazing time (& win big!)
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover