3.21.2013

Event: Des Moines Art Center Big Hair Ball 2013


About a month or so ago, I shot a few promotional videos for Des Moines Art Center Big Hair Ball! Yesterday the first video, which I shot with one of my favorite gals, Katelyn, was released! In the video, Katelyn of Katalina Girl and I take you on a tour of the Theatrical Shop in search of costumes inspired by the 2013 Big Hair Ball theme: Masquarade: A Forbidden Fairytale.

 The Big Hair Ball, which began in 2004 and occurs every other year, is one of the most highly anticipated events in the Des Moines area and statewide. This year it's on Saturday, June 1st! Stay tuned for more info and more fun videos {styling…make-up…DIY..the works} to help you get ready for the show! 

Make sure to share this video on Twitter and Facebook using #BHB2013 and follow me @_TheBrunetteOne to be entered to win a $25 gift card to Theatrical Shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover