4.03.2013

Style File: Hatch Collection



I have a confession to make, I have an insane obsession with the Hatch Collection {disclaimer: this not a pregnancy announcement}. Hatch is a maternity line designed to wear before, during, and after your pregnancy. All I can think is why hasn't anyone thought of this before? A plethora of versatile options that can be dressed up and down and last throughout one's entire pregnancy and beyond. I would take one of everything - especially this top, this dress, this jumper, and these pants. Whenever I may be blessed to have a baby, I hope to invest in a few of these pieces to wear for years to come. The price tag may be a bit hefty, but I would say they are well worth it! Plus, for every purchase made Hatch donates $5 to EveryMotherCounts.  



PS. Voting is up and running for Wallis' search for their first US Blogger Ambassador, if you could cast your vote here to help me win a chance of a lifetime -- I would be forever grateful!




A few more chic options:


2 comments:

Olivia said...

I guess I don't need to be pregnant to appreciate a great maternity line! I love the concept and the designs are gorgeous!

go for the glam

Siobháin Autumn said...

I am not even kidding you, I have the same obsession. Everytime a friend of mine gets pregnant I link them to the hatch website bc their stuff is SO cute. I want to invest in some pieces but it always makes me feel really weird so I back out!

:] cheers!

Siobhain

www.thehapagirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover