5.24.2013

Live Healthy: Arm Workout #1


My main goal within the next year is to develop some amazing arms, something a la Michelle Obama for my wedding dress that I get to wear a little over a year from next Saturday. Last week I started taking a barre class at a local yoga studio, Power Life Yoga. Let me tell you something, doing cardio barre in 94 degree heat is hard. But words can't describe how great it felt once the class was over and I realized I survived! I can't wait to go back again! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very nice workout plan! would be really awesome if you add a little bit more of strength weight training~

You are invited to join my giveaway to win one imported Korean Exquisite Fashion Watch in Turquoise on my blog :

http://www.cliche-au-lait.com/2013/05/my-first-international-giveaway.html

XOXO, <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover