5.31.2013

Live Healthy: Fitness Fashion

Live Healthy: Activewear


For my 25th birthday my mom gave me a gift certificate to a local gym – Kees Camp Fitness Studio. They offer a variety of classes ranging from Zumba and hip hop to boxing and yoga, and of course, pole fitness. Yes, pole fitness. Last night I took my first class – hip hop. The choreography was set to Run the World {Girls} by Beyonce. So inspiring, I haven’t felt that adrenaline high in the LONGEST time. It’s amazing what one dance class can do for the body and the mind. As I was gathering my things to leave, I saw the ladies prepping for the next class – Beginner Tricks. The owner of the studio who was teaching suggested I stick around to check out the class. I accepted, but couldn’t help by think, what am I getting myself into?

I don’t think my arms have been so sore. I have a new found respect for people who have the upper body strength and grace {which trust me, you need some grace} to do some of the things we {ahem, I} attempted. I wanted Michelle Obama arms, and now I am going to get them.

While sweating profusely may not be the most glamorous thing in the world, you can at least look good while you are getting your butt in shape. 



More legwear:

6 comments:

katie said...

oh my! i love all of those outfits!!!! so excited that Old Navy and Target are offering the layered tanks now so it's just not at Lululemon for $$$$$! also a loyal follower of makeup wipes for pre and post workout!

xo,
katie

Anonymous said...

LOVE! I mostly look like a hot mess while working out...I should really step up my game ;)

Brittany at DigitallyLUX

Unknown said...

These are all so cute! Currently I am obsessed with all fitness gear at ellie.com!

Lauren said...

Great workout digs Samantha! I really need to invest in better workout attire. Love these picks! Have a great mini vacation :) xo

Lindsey Hutter Style Client Page said...

I just saw those layered tanks w/ bra at Target yesterday. They are so cute!
xo,
Lindsey

www.caviartaste.com

noral.gail41 said...

Everything looks just wonderful in these photos. I like each and everything in this fitness apparel range. The work out leggings are my most favorite. Do you know where I can get such gorgeous fitness clothes in US for my workouts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover