5.22.2013

Nine To Five: Styling a Pencil Skirt with Keaton Row + Forbes.com

Striped Pencil Skirt - Office - Samantha Peterson - Keaton Row 

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the powers that be over at Keaton Row and asked if I would be able to put together a few looks for their new Keaton Row column on Forbes. How could I say no?! My newest side project has quickly turned into my favorite, as I am finally getting to help women discover their own personal style! The first look I put together for the Style Efficiency column was styling this striped pencil skirt for the office.

Shop Karen Walker Sunnies Galore:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this look! Awesome job. xoLili

www.satinandscotch.com

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

this is soo perfect for a chic wear to work looK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover