6.19.2013

Shopping Cart: Kate Spade Sample Sale


I've been sitting on a few gift cards to Kate Spade for a few weeks now. I debated between purchasing this dress and this dress from Kate Spade Saturday but when I received the sample sale email announcement from Kate Spade New York earlier this week, I knew what I needed to do.  

I've been in desperate need of a handbag update, and to be honest, these three bags are always in constant rotation {this, this, and this}. I was looking to make an investment, I knew I couldn't go wrong with Kate Spade. I ended up with a large tote bag and a cross body bag. Part of me wishes I had picked up something in color {bag envy from a girl I saw at lunch a day after I made the purchase}, but knowing me, I use my handbags for years so I would rather invest in a classic, basic color. 

So tell me, did you pick up anything during this sample sale?!

3 comments:

Alissa said...

UGH! Kate is killing me! I wonder if I will have the willpower to not buy.

Unknown said...

Kate Spade, why are you SO SO dangerous! Love your pretty picks lady!

xx,
Maya

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

I always debate that too-- never sure if I should go for something statement or versatile. if i'm spending $ on an investment piece I normally go for basics too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover