7.15.2013

Event: Happy 3rd Birthday to The Brunette One


Big things have been happening behind the scenes of The Brunette One. Last week, I became the owner of The Brunette One, LLC {currently crossing number four off this list}. And it's only fitting to announce that during the 'birthday' celebration {a few days late} of this little adventure in my life. So many great things have transpired during the past three years due to this blog and more than anything I'm grateful & beyond thankful for the people it has brought into my life! I can't wait to see what else unfolds in the months & years to come for my little business, I hope you continue to follow along. Thanks for all of your continual support the last three years! 

Make sure to follow along on:



1 comment:

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

congrats! so exciting! it's something i've been thinking about lately too so this might be just the kick in the butt i need!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover