8.29.2013

Event: WWDMAGIC Day Two

Lucy Paris

Day two was another one for the books.  I spent the morning walking around with Krystal and Sabrina. I was introduced to a few new-to-me brands such as DarlingCutie, and Lucy Paris and then spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about the swimwear panel I had during the afternoon! Neoprene is making a comeback, very 90s inspired with this Indah Swim neon two-piece! In keeping with the 'retro' vibes, I also pulled a few looks from Anne Cole Swim Collection. I loved their versatile pieces, one design in particular that works as a one piece, high-waisted, and even rolls into a skirt bottom. Who doesn't love that?! They has had a great one piece with mesh detailing for those looking for a more modest cut while keeping an air of sexiness. Following our swim panel snapping a few outfit photos during our photo sessions. I'm loving this cozy orange Lush sweater for the fall!

Lucy Paris...I die. This jacket zips off into a cropped look. 

Darling


Cutie

Speaking Swimwear Trends at the Social House

Anne Cole Swimwear

Indah Swimwear


Lush

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover