11.01.2013

Wantable


I love trying new things, so when Wantable reached out to me I eagerly accepted. Wantable is a monthly subscription service filled with full-size products tailored to your unique style. You can subscribe for only $36 a month or buy a single box for $40. 

I got my first Wantable in the mail last week and snapped a photo of all the goodies before I tore open all the pretty packaging. I'm uber excited to try that angled foundation brush and liquid eye liner. I'm slowly getting more into make-up and make-up application {translation, too many hours spent getting lost in YouTube tutorials}. And those two burgundy beauty products, I'm set for fall. I'm interested to try the line filler, have any of you tried something similar out?  I'm anxious to try the other types of curated boxes, accessories & intimates. 

If you are interested in trying out Wantable, make sure to sign up hereIf you already experience Wantable, what are some of your favorite things you've received?

1 comment:

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

the burgundy is fantastic. i've been wanting to tryout darker lips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover