1.16.2014

A Chance at WWDMAGIC | #IWantToBlogAtWWDMAGIC

Exciting news…on Monday I found out that I made it to the second round of the WWDMAGIC's #IWantToBlogAtWWDMAGIC contest! If you are new to these parts, WWDMAGIC is a tradeshow destination for fashion designers and fashion brands wanting to launch women's apparel lines + build distribution. Last August I was one of five bloggers selected to join the gamut of official fashion bloggers for WWDMAGIC. It was a opportunity of a lifetime and not only was I able to learn many things about myself as a brand and blogger, I was able to create relationships with brands and create some amazing friendships {see here, herehere, and here}. I hope to do it all over again this February in Las Vegas!

From now until January 24th I need your help! You can follow this link and vote for my entry once every 24 hours {be careful what time you vote, as it's an exact 24 hour wait time}. I need to place in the Top 8 to be selected to as an Official Blogger at WWDMAGIC! I would be so grateful for this opportunity and I can't do it without your help and support! After you vote, please share the link with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter

Thank you so much again for your support!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover