Glitterazzi. A fun, stylish event for the little girlie girl in your life.
Don't miss this chance to win a free ticket to Glitterazzi! Two lucky winners will walk away with a free ticket to the event! Just enter below by sharing this post to your Facebook page and leave a comment below or on my Facebook page that you've shared this post! Winner will be announced this Friday! Good luck!
• A quick 'do + they get their hair glittered up. First 100 little girls also get to pick out a cute chiffon bow. Hair expertise provided by Penelopie Beauty Bar.
• A mini manicure.
• A walk on the red carpet featuring cool backdrops and fun props. Photography by Khounlo Photography. (Feel free to snap some shots but our photographer's photos will be uploaded to a password-protected site, where you can access them for free after the event.)
• A super-fun PHOTOBOOTH from A Special Event DJ & Photobooth.
• A treat from the gourmet Cupcake Bar sponsored by Scratch Cupcakery!!!
• A Make-Your-Own-Ring station.
• An inspiring performance by our 8-year-old guest singer performing "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys.
• A "Tattoo Parlor" by Airbrush Body Creations. (Leanne's airbrushed tattoos last 2-5 days and look amazing. They range from $3-5.)
• Balloon creations from Professor Von Air, Balloon Artist Extraordinaire.
• Shopping at vendor boutique booths, like MintL.A. Boutique, Lincoln & Lexi, MiniJoops and Stella & Dot.
Join the event at any time between 10am to 3pm on Saturday, January 18, 2014 at the Lakeside Center located at 400 NW Lakeshore Drive in Ankeny, Iowa.
Recommended age: 2-9 years old (She'll need to be old enough to sit still for her hair/nails).
Do adults need tickets? No, only children in attendance need to have tickets.