2.05.2014

Hump Day


Don't mind me, I'm just dreaming of warmer weather as we deal with yet another snow storm. I'm not too surprised, there's usually one of these storms hidden up Mother Nature's sleeve this time of year. It's one last reminder of what this cold white powder looks likes before people jet off on spring breaks in the Caribbean in March, followed up with April Showers and May flowers {and a wedding!}. #fourmonthsandcounting 

Still on hitias from the blog until the end of the week…I have one more styled shoot tomorrow and then I'm strictly getting my focus back to my blog and wedding planning. I've had a few things in the works the last few weeks between flying to Vegas for work and Savannah for the blog {you've seen a few sneak peeks if you follow me along on Instagram}. So much to catch everyone up on, I can't wait…so stay tuned, even Lola is making her modeling debut on the blog this week! 

PS. I don't think I've mentioned that I made it back to Vegas for WWDMAGIC. Thank you so much for voting for me and keeping me in the top 8. I can't wait to see what's in store this time around. More on that in the next few weeks as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover