2.13.2014

RJO Southern Splendor: Debbie Brooks

Dress: Modern Citizen // Boots: Wolverine 1K by Samantha Pleet // Necklace: H&M

A few weeks ago I went down to RJO: Southern Splendor. Not only did I have a chance to speak and consult with jewelry stores and buyers about social media, I was introduced to many new-to-me jewelry lines, one of which is Debbie Brooks. I was able to meet Debbie who is such a spit fire, I loved her! Each of her pieces can be customized with pop out plates and if you couldn't tell, that lip print was a favorite. She had a great collection of cross body bags and purses, and even has a collection of sorority products (wish they had been around when I was in college). Here were a few of my favorite pieces:





Images taken for TBO by Jim Grot

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover