12.31.2011

sequined new year

Happy New Year's Eve! C and I will be heading to a friend's house this evening to *ring* in the New Year with champagne and hors d'oeuvres! I am hoping to wear my gold sequined dress from Lulu's {similar} & my new ShoeMint  Mary Jane heels! PS. The heels were a tag team gift -- I ordered, my mom wrapped them up under the tree.  My parents were quite shocked at the heel height of these babies -- pray that I'm not twisting any ankles tonight!

NYE Outfit


Happy New Year's Eve!


{via}

2 comments:

My Beautiful World said...

So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
Always Wendy

Erica said...

Lovely outfit choice! Hope you had a great time!

http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover