1.01.2012

champagne toasts & caramel corn



Last night we headed to our friend's house to ring in the new year.  I ended up swapping my sequined dress {sigh, maybe next year} for jeans and a sequined blazer.  It was a low-key affair, but held for lots of cocktails and laughs with good friends.  As midnight struck we celebrated with a champagne toast and watched the ball drop in Times Square. 

To kick off my New Year's Resolutions, I attempted and succeed in creating my first {technically second} recipe from Pinterest for the soiree.  As an avid popcorn lover, it was only fitting I start off with something I first spotted on Cupcakes & Cashmere - Caramel Corn.  I used this recipe, it was super easy and ridiculously good.






1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover