6.21.2012

Guest Post: Hush n Wonder

Hello, readers of The Brunette One! My name is Brittney author of the blog Hush n Wonder and I'm honored to be guest posting for Sam while she's away.  Today I wanted to talk about one of my very favorite guilty pleasures - pajamas.  I love to shop for pretty little nighties, cozy sleep shirts, and cute printed shorts, even if they are to only be worn in the comfort of my own home.  In my opinion, there is nothing better than cuddling up in some comfy pjs for a night on the couch watching movies and drinking wine, followed up with a long night's sleep.  It is laziness at it's best and to stay nice and cool in the summer months sleepwear in light silks and breathable cottons are key.  Below are some of my favorite pajama picks I'm dying to get my hands on.






And remember, never feel guilty about splurging on a cute pair of pajamas... After all, you never know who you'll meet in your dreams.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these options, britta!

Unknown said...

I have a romper PJ set, I love it!! Totally my favorite one- great finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover