11.06.2012

What to Wear: Family Photos..oh yes, that and GO VOTE!

Fall Family Photos

Baby: Cords // Sweater // Moccasins

My co-worker approached me about what to wear for her upcoming family photos. She noted that she had picked up a pair of mustard cords for her little boy but didn't quite know how to complete everyone else's look. I suggested pairing the cords with a striped navy top.  From there, pull in the blue tones into her and her husband's outfits. This offers three casual looks for the family but when paired together compliments one another.

Need help finding an outfit for a fun look for an upcoming event? 


PS. If you didn't know, today is Election Day! I had the chance to see the President of the United States, the First Lady, and Bruce Springsteen last night in my hometown for one last campaign rally. It is an evening I will remember forever and still gives me chills when I think about it. So, get out there and vote! Use your voice, exercise your right!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover