2.27.2013

My Style: Wallis Navy Blazer {3}

gifted Wallis Blazer | Zara Blouse | Banana Republic Trousers | Prabal Gurung for Target Heels | Gap Clutch 


This is a normal Monday-Thursday working girl attire for me. I picked these trousers up in Vegas and fell head over heels for the jacquard print. These, paired with a pair of bright shoes, help soften the blow of yet another round of snow. Slowly but surely spring will arrive!

This is my third outfit for the Wallis Fashion Style Blogger Challenge! If you like this outfit, make sure to click the "Pin this Look" link to help a girl out! :)




1 comment:

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

I love the pop in your yellow pants! I was eyeing your pumps at Target too - super rad:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover