3.07.2013

My Style: Black and White Floral Trousers

F21 Jacket | gifted Element Eden Floral Trousers |UO Tank {Similar}| Gap Clutch | Prabal Gurung for Target Heels {Similar}

If I didn't know any better, these trousers could pass for pajamas. They are seriously that comfortable. I wore them for the first night of OFW and then again to work on Monday. Seriously, my new favorite pant, I think I need them in this color too. Throw on a fancy heel and out the door you go! This is what you wear to work when you just can't make yourself where another pair of plain black pants!


Katelyn and I snapped a few photos from the red carpet.



2 comments:

Quiqui said...

Love your heelss and the trousers does really look comfortable!
www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Those trousers ... seriously obsessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover