3.29.2013

Your Life, Styled: Tips to Master Dress Season


I pinned this image last night and couldn't help but take to heart Gap's styling notes for Spring! Remixing with a trusted chambray top, adding a brightly colored belt and a denim vest over a shirtdress, and throwing on a straw hat to combat any potential bad hair days. So many beautiful pieces for spring! I would also pick up this, this, and this. And have you seen these leather sneaks - a must, don't you agree?

You can also find me here today. Happy Friday!

PS. Voting started this week for Wallis' search for their first US Blogger Ambassador, if you could cast your vote here to help me win a chance of a lifetime -- I would be forever grateful!

image via Gap

1 comment:

Kathryn and Rita said...

Found your blog randomly and love it! Super cute. These are great ways to remix your dress wardrobe, especially since I know I get frustrated with it sometimes! :) Hope you'll check out our blog and let us know if you'd like to follow one another!

xo
Kathryn & Rita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover