4.12.2013

Happy Friday


Thank you so much for your many kind words yesterday. What a day! Woke up to breakfast in bed and an easy day at the office. Rounded out my afternoon with a mani & pedi at Salon Spa W {make sure to ask for Kelly} and dinner with my best friend & momma at Centro. Despite the nasty weather, I forged ahead with wearing a bright outfit to work {bright yellow trousers were no match for the wind & rain} and even wore my birthday dress sans tights AND with open-toed heels

This weekend will be spent continuing the birthday celebration birthday dinners planned for tonight and tomorrow night - I have three desserts already piling up in my fridge just waiting to be devoured once I come out of food coma from all these dinners. Birthdays may be the best excuse to overdose on chocolate cake & cheesecake if you ask me! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

PS. Not even a day over 25 and I'm making headway with my 25 in 25 list. I tried a new-to-me veggie/plant last night, portobello mushroom fries, and my mom signed me up for a few classes at a local gym to get me started on my new work out kick. I even signed up to do the Color Run with my best friend in July. This is gunna be a good year. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover