4.29.2013

My Style: Lace Top


gifted Zamrie Lace Top | Gap Jeans | J.Crew Factory Clutch {old} | Target Sandals | Gap Sunnies

So, I chopped my hair. At least six inches, gone in the blink of an eye. And.it.felt.amazing. No tears were shed, I promise {though, maybe check back in a few days}. I came to the realization a few weeks ago that it is just hair, it will grow, and by my wedding, it will be just the right length. Time to check this task off on my 25 in 25 list {and add $50 to the savings account}. Other than 'the big haircut', Cody and I spent the weekend enjoying the beautiful weather and I even managed to catch a showing of 'Rock of Ages' with my mom on Friday night. What did you do this past weekend?!






11 comments:

Emily said...

Love your new hair!!

Alyssa said...

The cut came out so great, I love it–you look super fresh! I did mine recently too, and I don't want to go back!

Unknown said...

Um you look amazing with short hair! Not that you didn't look gorgeous with long hair, but you can really pull this off! Also, ADORE this outfit too cute!

Unknown said...

Those sunnies are so cute! And your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

OMG...your new hair looks amazing! Does anyone ever tell you that you look like Sophia Bush? You totally do.

Brittany @DigitallyLUX

Samantha said...

Brittany - that is seriously the best compliment ever, I have a serious girl crush on Sophia Bush! Thank you!! :)

Unknown said...

Stop, your hair looks SO GOOD! I hope you are in love with it - short in the summer is the way to go!

I'm also loving this outfit as per usual - those jeans are fun!

xx,
Maya

Unknown said...

I LOVE the hair cut Sam!! You look beautiful, it compliments your face perfect!!

Megan said...

Absolutely LOVE the new haircut Sam, it compliments your face shape perfectly! Beautiful.

Laura said...

LOVE LOVE LOVEthe new hair! so fresh for spring!!!

Caroline said...

Your new haircut is so fun, I love it! Those sunnies are so cute too!

~ Caroline
http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover