4.09.2013

The Brunette One Gets Married: Grey Likes Weddings



 


If I don’t do enough things outside of my day job already, you can now find me documenting our wedding planning adventures {The Brunette One Gets Married} over on the charming wedding site, Grey Likes Weddings. I was recently selected as one of their Blogstress Mavens {you can find my posts under Lady Brunette – it was only fitting} and will be writing about our wedding adventures over the year to come! My first post just went live and I can’t wait to share our journey with all of you – first up – the inspiration board I put together for our special day! So many things to catch you up on; we have selected our venues, the bridal parties, and I have even said “Yes to the Dress”! Stay tuned for my weekly column to watch it all unfold on Grey Likes Weddings this year!

Image Sources: Pink + Navy Color Palette via The Sweetest Occasion  | Bridal Portrait via Style Me Pretty shot by Paper Antler | Mumford & Sons Print via First Snow Fall | Table Decor via 100 Layer Cake shot by Life in Balance | Groom’s Suit via Wedding Chicks shot by Jesse Leake Photography | Wedding Programs via Style Me Pretty shot by Paper Antler | Couple Shot via Once Wed shot by Josh Gruetzmacher | Cake via Style Me Pretty shot by Heather Waraksa

5 comments:

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

Congratulations ( on the wedding and the blogging)! Looking forward to following your journey and hopefully become inspired to get off my butt and start planning my own wedding:)

Olivia Leigh said...

Love this board! So chic!

Lady Grey said...

Soooooo excited to have you on board! You so are le chic and stylish. A perfect addition!!!!

Lexi said...

Congratulations - so exciting! And I love this inspiration board!
xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

Selina james said...

Everything is looking perfect; venue, flowers, dresses, food all is amazing. Wedding is a very important occasion in everyone's life hence it is everyone's will to make it perfect and amazing. I like the venue as it is the most important and basic thing for me. I went to my Friend's wedding few days back and it was also a very nice wedding, i like the venue a lot. You can refer this for further informationhttp://www.efyc.com.au/private-functions/wedding.aspx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover