6.07.2013

My Style: Big Hair Ball




Earlier this year you may have seen my post about the Des Moines Art Center & Art Noir's Big Hair Ball 2013 :: A Forbidden Fairytale {see here & here}. Last Saturday evening was the main event, no pun intended. It was out of this world! Thanks to my friend Jenny, who was this year's marketing chair, we {Katelyn, Emily, and I} were able to not only watch an amazing runway show of the craziest fashions and hair styles, but hit up the hair & make up bars as well! I ended up crafting up a last minute DIY the day of the even, and I can't wait to create the black lace version of this mask as well for Halloween! Let's just say I felt very bride-ish in this outfit! Make sure to see more behind the scenes shots on my instagram!







3 comments:

Alissa said...

OH my gosh that event looked like it was so much fun! That dress you are wearing..well, I have some serious envy right now.

Anonymous said...

GLAMOROUS!

Brittany at DigitallyLUX

Unknown said...

Totally fierce! Love it!

-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover