7.19.2013

Your Life, Styled: Charity Yacht Party


Cody and I are headed east this weekend. The twelve '#getontheboat' yacht party is finally here! I can't wait to reunite with my sorority sisters and toast to a great cause! It's not too late, if you are in the Chicago area on Saturday night and looking for a great event - get your tickets here!

The co-founder of twelve will be wearing a RTR piece, and so will I! I rented this beautiful Elizabeth & James number, the Purple Bardot dress. It's simple & chic and just needs a statement necklace to top it off! 

Cheers to the weekend!

2 comments:

Katlyn said...

The color and cut of that dress is fantastic! Hope you have fun!
Katlyn
youngclassyandsassy.blogspot.com

Katie Wilkes said...

oooo I almost rented that dress for a wedding I have coming up, but I ended up ordering a herve leger instead. I'm sure at some point I will try that dress though - it looks super cute. post pics from the event! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover