9.10.2013

My Style: Vita Coco Peach & Mango


The lovely team behind Vita Coco sent the co-founders of the Midwest Style Bloggers each a flavor of their coconut water – see the full post here! I picked Peach + Mango because I simply can’t turn away something fruity & delicious where my two favorite fruits are concerned!  When there is time to spare during the week, often during my lunch hour, I often escape to a local coffee shop to get a little ‘me’ time scheduled in. There are limited distractions {minus the occasional Instagram & Twitter catch up}, and I am left to my own accord with a tasty pick-me-up beverage, and time to catch up on favorite magazines.  This is especially true this month, as the September are now stacking up!

How do you savor your alone time? Let me know in the comments below.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same iPhone case!

And I'm in love with coconut water. Vita Coco is the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover