10.11.2013

3 Days // 3 Ways with MyStylust | Part 1



gifted MyStylust Plastic Island Cielo Button Down Dress | American Apparel Sweater {Splurge}| Gap Tights | Steve Madden Booties {Splurge}| 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Bag {Splurge}

The dress/tights/sweater combo is a crutch for me once the temperatures start to drop. If you ran into me on the streets during the months of October through February, I will be wearing some variation of this. I love this new take on a white dress however, with the black and white trend still holding strong, this is a great way to take it to the office. 


Kali from MyStylust is such a gem, she's giving all The Brunette One readers 20% your entire purchase! Use the code Brunetteone at checkout! 

Shop the look:




 



5 comments:

Ashley J said...

This outfit looks soooooo comfy!

Alissa said...

This entire outfit just seems like a comfortable (but totally chic and fashionable) amazing blanket. I want that!

natalie said...

You look so adorable. I LOVE that sweater.

Melissa said...

I wanted that bag but ended up getting the top handle crossbody.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous fall outfit! I love the chunky layers :)

Veloria in velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover