10.15.2013

3 Days // 3 Ways with MyStylust | Part 3

 
gifted Mystylust Plastic Island Cielo Button Down Dress | Forever 21 Leather Jacket {Splurge/Steal} | Steve Madden Heels {Splurge}| House of Harlow Ring |  gifted LOFT Earrings {Similar} | 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Bag {Splurge}

Since pinning this outfit weeks and weeks ago, I've had a serious case of outfit envy. I haven't tied a sweatshirt or jacket around my waist since I was five, but I was willing to give a go. All trends come back around, right? While I have a few white dresses in my closet, prepping for my upcoming bridal events, none have fit the bill for this look until this Plastic Island number. Just grab a pair of animal print heels and your trusty leather jacket {mine is from my senior year of college, talk about a diamond in the rough at F21!} and out the door you go!

Kali from MyStylust is such a gem, she's giving all The Brunette One readers 20% your entire purchase! Use the code Brunetteone at checkout! 

Shop the Look:










2 comments:

Danielle {Envision Pretty} said...

Loving the black and white, Sam! This dress is super versatile, great choice!

xo,
Danielle
www.envisionpretty.com

Unknown said...

It's so fun to play around with mini-trends like this. I haven't left the house with a shirt or jacket around my waist yet, but have definitely tried it out in the mirror!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover