10.21.2013

Inspired Style No. 1

Off Duty: Shearling Jacket

Unreal Fur Jacket // T by Alexander Wang T-Shirt // Paige Denim 
Clare Vivier Clutch // Cole Haan Boots // Nars Lipstick

Lately, I've come to find most of my inspiration from Pinterest. I house all of my favorite looks under this Pinterest board. I have a penchant for navy and I love incorporating it into all of my outfits when possible.  Add the perfect fall boot and a bright lip, and you've captured one of my favorite looks for fall. 


Shop the Look

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love this whole look–that foldover clutch is everything!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh yeah. That jacket.

Funny that "unreal" is the brand name - I thought you were just accurately describing the jacket, haha!

x Hallie, corals + cognacs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover