10.29.2013

My Style: Infinity Scarf

Coach Coat {similar version/steal version} | gifted Stansberry  Scarf and Clutch 

Summer quickly faded to fall and with a blink of an eye winter is now knocking at our doors. With the near freezing temperatures that have arrived seemingly overnight, I had to pull out my favorite wool coat out of storage. My scarf collection has been needing an update and the lovely Natalie of Stansberry sent over this chevron infinity scarf that I've worn every day since. It’s a thick scarf but lays just right so you don’t feel like you are being over taken by the fabric. And this clutch, talk about swoon-worthy. It is just the right size for all the necessities lipstick, keys, card holder, and your cell phone. I can’t believe that Halloween is this week and I am just starting to see the holiday decorations pop up at our local stores and the commercials on TV. While I love this time of year, I feel like time is slipping by too fast! Anyone else feel this way?!




4 comments:

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

Love this cozy glam look.....the infinity scarf & the wool coat are so chic!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

5thandvine said...

I love this look! You look adorable!

Amy
www.5thandvine.com

natalie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my scarf and clutch...you wear them very well!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that scarf, so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover