10.07.2013

Your Life, Styled: Weekend Shopping

your life, styled
Shop the Look:
A trip to Kansas City isn't complete without a stop at the Plaza. While I tend to stay away from shops that I can find in Des Monies and frequent local shops such as Standard Style or see if there are any diamonds in the rough at H&M or American Apparel, I found myself wandering into J.Crew.  I thank the shopping Gods that pushed me into the store because it was 40% off all sale items. The lovely sales associate helping me out was wearing a version of the look above, color me obsessed. What a perfect fall look that translates from the office to the weekend. 

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Those booties are perfection–the perfect fall pair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover