12.09.2013

My Style: Shimmer Party Dress

 gifted Lily & Violet Dress | Hanes Tights | DIY Flower Pouf {tutorial coming soon}

This past weekend was a bit of a whirlwind. Holiday parties, a late celebration of Thanksgiving Drinksgiving. I did as I intended on Sunday and spent the day cuddled up on the couch catching up on DVR while Mother Nature dropped a blanket of snow outside. 

Speaking of holiday parties, do you have any work parties on your calendar? Make sure to check out Lily and Violet's collection of  party dresses! I loved the subtle shimmer of this dress, and of course it's in my favorite hue. But I have my eye on this dress and this dress as well! 

Now until December 17th they are offering free shipping! So this is the time to pick up your party dress!


1 comment:

Esther's consignment said...

The blue of this dress is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover