12.31.2013

Your Life, Styled: New Year's Eve

NYE Options


Well, it's time to toast to 2013 and welcome 2014 with open arms. 2013 just might have been my best year yet... I've been planning our wedding, turned 25,  chopped my hair for the first time in years, formed an LLC, represented Wallis at NYFW and was featured on The Huffington Post, represented TBO at WWDMAGIC, started freelance writing and styling, took a promotion at my day job, and this past Christmas we rescued Lola. And that was just naming the big things, whewww. Let's just say that I couldn't be more thankful for those in my life who continue to love and support this passion of mine and keep me sane during this wedding planning process.  I've been counting my blessings and can only imagine that 2014 will bring a whole new set of adventures, starting with our biggest one yet. Our wedding! We are officially 5 months out as of today, so let the countdown begin to 5.31.14!

To ring in the new year, I will be headed to Jenny's with a few others. I plan on wearing one of the three looks above, tell me, what is your favorite? I'm sure it will be a last minute, split second decision. What are you doing this New Year's? Staying in? Painting the town red? Let me know!


Black Sequin Pants


Gold Sequin Pants


Gold Sequin Dress



1 comment:

Esther's consignment said...

Metallics and animal print are so fun! Happy 2014.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover