4.23.2014

ModCloth | Wanelo Uniquely You Outfit Challenge



Last week ModCloth reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in participating in their Wanelo Uniquely You outfit challenge and I accepted! I'm always up for a style challenge. They asked if I could style a look around the Bouquet of Season Dress. At first look one could consider it a more dressy piece; however, I instantly wanted to dress it down taking it from a night out and remixing it with pieces to make it suitable for the weekend! With the farmer's market opening in a few weeks, I put together this perfect market day look.

Let's talk about these sandals - are you on the fence about Birkenstocks? I used to wear them all the time when I was little and am having a bit of a happy dance on the inside that they have taken the street style world by storm. This neutral pair is perfect to test them back out, or you can try and branch out with a colored sandal, I'm loving these yellow sandals.

Throw on your denim vestgold accessories and make sure to have your market bag as you head out the door! I can't wait for the abundance of fresh flowers, fruits and veggies ready to be devoured this summer!

Head over to Wanelo to see my style board curated with this casual weekend look and you can always find more stylish dresses at ModCloth today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover