5.27.2014

My Style: Athleta Fashion



With  17+ years of dance experience from ballet and tap, to hip hop & jazz, I was at a loss at what to do once I graduated college and took my last dance class. A year or two after graduation I took a beginning adult ballet class just to get back in a studio and ended up teaching the class the following year. I was never one for a gym, often choosing yoga and group classes over weights and a treadmill. 

Over the past few months I let fitness take the back burner as I became busier with my job, side jobs, and wedding planning. This past weekend Lifetime Fitness opened their doors and I've already taken multiple classes (I'm so sore, but that's the best feeling!). I'm excited to make fitness more of a focus in my life. Whether it's taking Lola for long walks or hitting up Yoga in the Park with my girlfriends, just getting off the couch and getting active is all that matters!

Thanks to Athleta Fashion, not only can you find cute pieces that you can wear to the gym but also in your everyday life. If I'm at home, you can typically find me in yoga pants and a tank, my at-home uniform if you will. I love that these pieces can be worn in every aspect of my life. So even if your hair is thrown up in a messy knot and your covered in sweat, you know that you still look stylish - especially when everyone is more focused on your outrageous printed leggings! :) 

Shop the Post










Thanks to Athleta for sponsoring this post, all opinions are my own. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun leggings make workouts so much better! I'm looking forward to some yoga in the park as well :)

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

I'm the same way- I grew up in dance classes and now I just get bored at the gym! I'd much rather take classes. I love your athleta gear!

PS happy wedding week!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love those leggings, so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover