6.30.2014

The Brunette One x One Kings Lane


One Kings Lane recently reached out to me and asked me to style one of their mirrors from their new collection. As we sort through our wedding gifts and start paying a bit more attention to the style of our home, I have become ten times more interested in making our house truly our own. What better way to do so than with One Kings Lane?! OKL challenged me with styling a vignette for a vanity, a vanity that I would place in our entry way.

 I started out with the Vevey Mirror (which of course I picked - it's vintage-inspired details and gold finishing, #allgoldallthetime) and styled my vanity accordingly. Along with pulling in my favorite flowers, peonies (of course!), I played around with a traveling theme. This vanity would incorporate treasures picked up traveling the world, a vintage map of Paris, a candle to capture our favorite smells, and a vintage tray to hold our keys and other knick-knacks. While my husband may disagree me on the pink chair, we would both agree on a bright and memorable pillow for a bit of personality!

Make sure to check out OKL's entire collection of mirrors here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover