7.01.2014

My Style: Crop Top

Unknown Shirt & Bracelet (picked up from local boutique in LB) | Blank Denim Shorts | Tringl Bikini

We soaked up quite a bit of sun during our stay in Laguna Beach. When we weren't catching rays by the pool or on the beach, we meandered throughout the town. And like any respectable person, I chose to cover up a bit, I picked up both these shorts and top at a local boutique where I wanted just about everything in sight. I love this top and can't wait to wear it with a bright, lacy cami underneath for a nigh out or paired with a high waisted skirt or trousers! 








1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love this whole outfit!! I wish you knew where the crop top is from because I would get it in an instant. Keep up the good posts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover